Position: Studio + Project Coordinator
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing, 40 hours/week
Starts: By end of July!
Rate: Up to $22/hour, DOE
Our agency client is looking for a Studio + Project Coordinator for a freelance to full time, or possible direct hire in their SE Portland location. This person will be someone who is highly organized and have a passion for helping your team make amazing projects happen!
You will be:
- running meetings, reviewing studio drawings, and be firm in your communication
- responsible for allocating internal resources, and keeping projects on strict timelines
You must have:
- experience working as a liaison between vendors and internal teams
- a background in fabrication, architecture, and/or design - familiarity with InDesign and CAD
- Rhino and/or Inventor + Project Management software skills
40 HOURS/WEEK, FREELANCE TO POTENTIAL FULLTIME, ONSITE IN SE PDX
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.