Position: Tableau Designer
Estimated Duration: 1 Month Part-Time
Starts: End of November
* Our client, a pioneer in global education, is reworking some of their internal analytics efforts and needs a Tableau Designer to help out.
* The Tableau Designer will working with the Tableau software to improve upon the existing formats and dashboards the digital marketing team uses.
* The ideal candidate has a background with data visualization and design but must be an expert in Tableau to make the most of the program's offerings.
* Initial meetings will be on site at the Downtown office but the rest of the project can be done from home.
* This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with digital marketers and designers alike, so apply now!
* If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
* View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$33 - US$40 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.