Position: Technical Project Manager - Mtn. View via Company Shuttle
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Ready to move!
Rate: up to $50/hr
- One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Technical Producer to assist their team!
- Manage your projects from end to end. Clearly communicate updates and risks to a cross-functional group around timelines, requirements, and deliverables.
- Support existing and new interactive exhibits, ensuring timely delivery and effective coordination among stakeholders, suppliers, and other team members.
- Proactively identify and address roadblocks and manage dependencies.
- Define technical and functional requirements and communicate and drive technical integrations.
- Develop and execute testing plans, including bug tracking and resolution.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of strong production or project management experience in a creative or technology production agency, or in-house team in a similar function
- Demonstrated experience in the production of websites, apps, and online/offline experiences with preferred experience in both technical and creative workstreams
- Passion for emerging technology and software development
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$45 - US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.