Position: Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client is looking to hire a Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master full time.
You will be:
- Skilled at coordinating the development life cycle
- Tasked to track, record, link, tag, clone, clarify and improve tasks
- Facilitate the processes the team has in place with 1:1s, milestone planning, retrospectives and team meetings
- Perform higher-level project tracking, reporting and metrics
You will have:
- Experience managing complex software projects and applying Agile methodologies.
- Expertise on JIRA, Confluence, Swift and other programs
- Certified Scrum Master a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.