Position: Technical Writer
Location: Richmond, VA
Estimated Duration: Until Feb 2019
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $35/hour DOE
Our client in Richmond, VA is looking for a Technical Writer to join their team for a long-term assignment.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, management, and delivery of technical information or documentation to the appropriate audiences via print and online.
- Use and/or develop technical writing best practices and procedures.
- Works with systems analysts and developers to write and edit program and system documentation, user manuals, training courses and procedures
- Utilize word processing, presentation, and Web authoring applications.
- Experience preparing technical documentation.
- Be able to work on multiple projects at once
- COF experience desired
- Lean/Agile experience preferred
- Excellent writing experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.