Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Technical Writer (Medical)
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Estimated Duration: 6-8+ weeks
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $45/hr; DOE
Our client is hiring for a Technical Writer to help out over the next few months.
You must have strong medical samples in portfolio to be considered.
This will be 20-30 hours per week, may fluctuate lower if work load fluctuates from client.
What you will be doing as a Technical Writer:
- Detailed and annotated outline (in word)
- Creation of 50-60 scientific slides
- Bulleted slide notes
- References and annotations for all slide and note content
What you need to know as a Technical Writer:
- Must have significant publications and medical education experience
- Specifically, past experience in developing MSL and/or speaker decks (the preference is towards MSL deck experience for this project).
- Must be highly scientific (eg, PhD, PharmD preferred) and be able to develop a scientific story through slides.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.