Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for a Technical Writer to join their team in a long-term freelance role on site in Wilmington, Delaware.
Technical Writer Responsibilities
- Write technical documentation for internal or external developer audiences, such as API reference docs and developer guides
- Draft conceptual overview documents and procedures
- Update help center queries and FAQs
- Recommend the right voice and tone that is appropriate for developers
- Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills
- Manage complex documentation projects
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code
Technical Writer Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of technical writing experience
- Must understand technology
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of developers, UX/UI, and product managers
- Can be a developer who also has writing experience
How to Apply
To be considered for the position with our client, please apply directly through the link provided. Only applications submitted through our active link will be considered.
We will review the information you provide and may reach out to you for a face-to-face conversation if you are a fit for our clients' needs.