Position: Traffic Coordinator - Production: full-time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Our client is a boutique event agency currently looking for a Production/Traffic Coordinator to join their team in a full-time capacity.
In this role you will help with the project management and trafficking of the production project for the agency.
You will work closely with the Chief Production Officer, Managing Director of Production, and Department Manager. Ideally this Production/Traffic Coordinator will have 1-3 years of experience in a similar position. You will help create, support and update internal documents and reports - schedules, calendars and database.
There will be a lot of administrative duties such as scheduling for the department heads (20% of the job) and then the remaining 80% will include the support of the produc tion team.
Our client is growing so there is growth in the future for advancement. We are looking for smart, detailed, hard working, reliable, and FUN self starter candidates!
Programs: Microsoft Programs (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and some knowledge of the PM programs (i.e. Hive, Basecamp)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasona ble accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$50000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.