Position: TRAFFIC COORDINATOR
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: November 2017
Rate: $30/HR (+ for the perfect fit!)
We are working with a corporate client seeking a TRAFFIC + PROJECT MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR to join their in-house Creative Services team.
This is an ongoing permalance position.
TRAFFIC COORDINATOR BACKGROUND:
- Ideal candidates will have several years of experience, ideally within an agency setting or in-house agency
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at one time
- Traffic + Project Manager candidates with experience in Workfront is preferred!
TRAFFIC COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise directly with the creative team to manage project schedules for
- Develop, track, and communication project timelines, ensuring the creative team is hitting deadline
- Provide weekly status reports to clients, creative team, and managerial contacts based upon status meetings
- Traffic Coordinator is responsible for managing the final creative outputs on shared serves and archive all materials
- Traffic Coordinators will take a project from conception to execution, including obtaining final creative project satisfaction surveys
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.