The UI Architect will be responsible for the physical UI design of a large web application that supports a major organization's image, identity, and brands.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define, plan, execute the visual design of our new system supporting amazing user experience
- Own the user experience for our application workflows, prioritizing efficiency and ease of use
- Define UI specifications and partner with Architecture team to deliver appropriate features
- Create user facades, user journeys, and stories to better understand your end user and communicate that understanding back to product team.
- Understand both the strategic and tactical aspects of user experience design and be able to operate at both levels
- Understand business goals, interpreting them, and user goals to define your overall design goals
- Independently craft excellent user experiences, translating these experiences into wire frames.
- Integrate front-end application with the application business layer
- Creates appropriate diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manages user interface specifications
- Plans and estimates project work hours to administration
- Imagine complex data sets in easily understandable ways
- Coordinate with business and technology teams, business analysts and developers.
View 10 job postings at TEKsystems Digital
Education / Experience Required:
- Requires a BA/BS in graphic or visual design, fine arts, or arts related field
- 4+ years of visual background and designing web-applications, highlighting strategic design work
- UI design fundamentals including composition, color theory, typography, concept development and motion design
- Solid portfolio showcasing complex interaction and visual design artifacts including responsive design in desktop, tablet and mobile design
Technology Experience Required:
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- UI/UX and Visual Design
- CSS preprocessors
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.