Position: UI Designer
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: September / October 2017
Our client, the internal UX agency of a global solutions company, is currently seeking multiple UI + PRODUCT DESIGNERS to join their team on an ongoing freelance basis!
The SENIOR UI + PRODUCT DESIGNERS:
- Must have a deep experience, knowledge and understanding of engaging, intuitive digital tools across software, web and mobile
- Possess strong skills in Sketch, Axure, Invision; experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Have worked on scalable screens of all sizes, has expert knowledge of user centered principles and responsive web
- Are highly professional, works well across teams in a fluidly structured environment, and works well on multiple projects at once, often under tight turnarounds
- Have experience designing intuitive, usable applications across all stages: wireframes, story boards, user flows, site maps, process flows, etc.
- Understand the importance of visual design and have strong drawing and design skills!
In this role, the SENIOR UX, UI + PRODUCT DESIGNERS:
- Will be joining the group's in-house user experience design studio, working with a UX lead on experience planning and collaborating with developers and software architects
- Will execute UX process research, design and iteration across all stages and present design ideas to team and stakeholders
- Will be responsible for working across teams to develop and implement brand new interfaces across internal and external applications, on a global scale
- Sits onsite with the team for an ongoing period of time
The interview process will be 2-3 rounds, plus a background check.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a recognized, friendly team committed to building best-in-class UX experiences!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.