We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and product managers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user journey into aspirational and intuitive experiences.
- Be a great team player, self-motivated, experienced in working with agile teams in a startup environment.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction and help visualize stories
- Deliver a variety of outputs that facilitate the design process including rapid prototypes, user stories, concept sketches and storyboards
- Execute detailed visual designs for mobile, wearable, in-car infotainment platforms from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Document and specify design artefacts and interaction models
Experience & Requirements
- At least 4 years of experience designing responsive, multimodal and intuitive interfaces
- Expect in tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Framer, Jira, etc.
- Expertise in animation and video presentations are a great bonus
- User-centric design approach including research and testing
Porsche Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.