UI Designers - Do you have a love for all things digital and know the nuances between visual and cognitive design? YES?!, well we've got a great opportunity for you to join a growing digital creative agency! Our client is looking for a UI Designer to join the team for this ONGOING, PERMALANCE role!
What you'll do:
* Design beautiful and useful interfaces
* Bring empathy to visual design of any device, understanding the opportunities and challenges of the user
* Embrace agile and iterative processes
* Solve problems using UX best practices and techniques
* Think through every screen size, interaction state and component variation
* Relish collaborating with a team of clients, U/X designers, copywriters and project managers
What you need:
* 3+ years of digital agency, startup or consulting firm experience
* Portfolio of great design and UI design
* Comfort working in multiple prototyping tools and platforms
* Strong sense of how cognitive elements of proportion, motion, color and interaction all play in design
* Proficiency in Adobe CC suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and XD
* Strong grounding in UX best practices, principles, methodologies and tools - and a driving need to experiment and try new tools and techniques
* All the buzzwords: conceptual, craft, strong attention to detail, team player
If you look at design as more than a language, but a way to connect the world and make it better; we want to talk to you!
Salary: US$55 - US$65 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.