Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UI Designer
Location: McLean/Vienna, VA
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: Up to $40/hour
Our client in Tysons Corner, VA, is looking for a Web Designer with development skills to join their team.
This role is an ongoing long-term contract. The position is ONSITE and 40 hours/week.
- Design and maintain brand and graphic design for websites, microsites, international websites, and other projects
- Plan, layout, and assist with coding sites/pages
- Conceptualize, design, and implement new web pages, layouts, graphics, and more!
- Design and implement functional aspects of the website (slideshows, rich media widgets, form controls, etc.)
- Maintain high design quality while ensuring consistent and on-brand
- Ensure all site content is accurate, up-to-date, organized, and consistent
- Support all SEO efforts
- Be innovative and stay up-to-date on current web design standards, trends, best practices, and new technologies
- Complete browser compatibility testing and mobile optimization
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator; InDesign a plus
- Bachelor's degree in UX, Design, Web Design, etc
- Extremely proficient in website design, layout, typography, and branding
Nice to haves:
- Basic knowledge of .NET and PHP
- Experience with Kentico CMS, CVENT and/or Cornerstone
- Experience in the software industry
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.