Position: UI Designer (REMOTE, 40 hrs a week!)
Location: Other Areas
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $65/hr
One of hottest clients is seeking a REMOTE UI Designer to join their team!
The UI Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Designs html prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of web-based applications.
- Designs and evaluates visual human interfaces utilizing user-centered design principles. Implements the user interface design.
- Works with the product development team to design online user experiences.
- Ensures user experience is formulated to achieve the goals of the online entity.
The ideal UI Designer should possess the following (please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you):
- Associate's degree with at least 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.