Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UI Designer
Location: Nashville OR Remote
Status: Full time, On-Site or Remote
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $100,000 - $120,000 depending on experience
Our client, a digital marketing agency in Nashville is looking for a UI Designer with strong web experience to help design and collaborate on a variety of different projects focused mainly on website design.
The UI Designer will collaborate with the UX team, web developers and content strategists on how to best create interactive websites and applications.
UI Designer Responsibilities:
- Facilitate discussions with clients to help create brand promise
- Create supporting assets for website
- Design layouts and experiences prioritizing mobile-first while planning for progressive enhancement
- Ensure concept compatibility with multi-device environments
UI Designer Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in UI web design
- Strong portfolio of compelling and engaging digital solutions with the ability to define what makes them successful
- Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator required, and Figma is optional
- Knowledge of Slack, Word, Excel Google Suite in Mac OS environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$120000 per year