Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UI Product Designer
Location: Reston/Herndon/Dulles, VA
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: September 2019
Rate: Up to $65/hour
Our financial services client in Reston, VA is looking for a UI Product Designer to join their team for a six-month contract. This position is ONSITE and 40 hours a week - you will need to travel to the Washington, DC office periodically.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience advocating on customers' behalf and designing mockups with Sketch and InVision.
Duties of the UI Product Designer:
- Design user flows, wireframes, high fidelity comps, clickable prototypes
- Assist with the creation, validation, and use of personas, service blueprints and customer journey maps
- Participate in agile rituals - stand-ups, sprint demos, sprint and product increment planning
- Work with product owners, engineers, scrum masters, QA testers, etc
Requirements of the UI Product Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in design, human factors, psychology
- 1-4 years of experience
- Extensive user experience experience
- Knowledge of Adobe CC, Sketch, Axure, InVision
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.