Position: UI / UX Designer - FREELANCE
Estimated Duration: 5 months or longer
Rate: up to $50/yr
The internal UX agency of a global solutions company is currently seeking a seasoned UI Designer to join its team. This is an ONSITE, FREELANCE 40 hr/week assignment that starts in late February.
The ideal UI Designer has 7* years of visual, UX and U/ or product design experience. In addition, you have management experience.
* Strong portfolio of simple, functional and delightful user interfaces
* SCRUM and AGILE
* Experience with Sketch and Invision
* Wireframing / prototyping
* Ability to lead creative vision
* Expert level writing and editing skills
* Brainstorming, scoping and presenting
* Experience in strategic planning and execution
* HTML / CSS
* Experience animating prototypes in Principle, Framer, Flinto or similar
The UI Designer will be leading a team of Experience Designers to take concepts into usable solutions.
* Collaborate with team to deliver high caliber solutions
* Contribute to product strategy
* Gather feedback on features once distributed
* Provide oversight, guidance and UX strategy for quality solutions
* Design and test product solutions
* Some travel
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.