Position: UI, UX+ Product Designers
Status: Full Time
EstimatedDuration: Full Time
Starts: Fall / Winter 2018
Rate: $65,000 - $115, 000
We are working with a company in the southern part of the Charlotte area who is looking for several UI, UX and Product Designers.
These are full-time positions ranging from mid-level to senior-level roles.
**Please NO Junior Candidates**
UI Designer Specifics:
* UI designers on this team are more focused on site design and more traditional "digital design"
* UI designers work with UX leads on design sprints supporting the ideation and development process, must be able to do basic wireframes
* Ideal candidates use Sketch and Invision within their design + wireframe process
* UI designers with pharma or financial experience should call out specific client experience in their application
Product Designer Specifics:
* Product designers are not website designers!
* Product designers must be able to show actual products they have worked on (e.g. data portal for a software program, sales platforms, application for an internal company platform, etc.)
* Please call out experience designing mobile apps
UX Strategist Background:
* UX candidates must have experience with UX research and strategy
* UX candidates must be comfortable in a partner and client facing role, it will be your responsibility to present findings and lead teams in the design process
* Please call out verticals in which you have experience within our application (finance, pharma, retail, etc.)
UX Strategist Details:
* Lead and manage collaborative design teams on site builds, refreshes, and portals from research to execution
* Conduct UX research (e.g., competitive analysis, determine and develop user personas, journey mapping)
* Conduct brainstorm and whiteboarding sprint sessions with design and engineer colleagues
* Creative low fidelity prototypes using Sketch for wire Invision
* Responsible for testing sites using web platforms
* UX Designers on this team are responsible for presenting information to partners and clients, both internally and externally
* This client promotes growth within the organization and encourages employees to develop their own path to success
* Beautiful office, casual dress, hard workers, lots of personality!
* Flexible vacation policy with savings and equity options
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$65000 - US$115000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.