Position: UI Visual Designer
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $100,000
Our financial client needs a UI Visual Designer to join its team.
The UI Visual Designer will report to the Director of Web Marketing design end-to-end experiences across digital platform ecosystems such as mobile, tablet, desktop using quantitative and qualitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts.
You will work with a team of Jr. UI Designers, UX Designers, Developers, Engineers, Strategists, Copywriters and the Marketing team to create strategic design solutions. You will also manage the agency and other third party vendors tosupport these initiatives.
* Managing more junior designers to ensure quality, usability, consistency, brand relevance and compliance across all deliverables
* Developing digital styles and identity guidelines across all ecommerce experiences.
* Creating instant tangibility through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
* Playing an active role in leading meetings and communicating effectively across disciplines
* Demonstrating skills in color theory, illustration, data visualization and iconography
You should be a strategic thinker and up to date on evolving trends with a consideration for user-needs, business goals and technical feasibility.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of web based technologies and mobile operating systems and platforms, as well as their impact on the feasibility of design solutions.
* 5+ years of experience
* Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, and Axure.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$90000 - US$100000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.