Position: UI / Visual Designer (Web + Mobile)
Location: City of Chicago
Estimated Duration: 3 months, could extend
Starts: ready to interview
Rate: up to $50/hour DOE
Our well-known healthcare client has a need for a Visual Designer with at least 5 years of experience to join their growing digital team on a long term, freelance basis.
Yes, we need an additional Visual Designer. Note: it is key that the person has experience and ability to work in agile environment/Scrum
The ideal Visual Designer will have:
- Portfolio of Web and Mobile sites or solutions.
- Experience working with UX team and using UI / UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Experience in working with cross functional teams.
- Familiarity with scrum and agile methodologies
Must haves for the Visual Designer:
- Knowledgeable of user-centered design methodology, user scenarios, usability testing, storyboarding, paper and interactive prototypes
- Demonstrated skills in graphic applications, HTML development tools and other applicable authoring tools, web production, front-end development using programming and scripting languages
- Ability to integrate design into program rules and system architecture and create innovative approaches to improving the end-user experience. Must be familiar with platform/browser compatibility and basic usability issues
- Understand HTML and have strong working knowledge of web generators and photographic libraries
The Visual Designer must be able to provide design prototypes and ad hoc user interface consulting, and will be responsible for requirements gathering and articulation of user interface issues. This will include the development of page/site prototypes.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.