A fashion brand has a need for a UX/UI Designer- Fashion to join their team on a temp to hire basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibilities of this role include defining the features and functionality of all web projects, supporting the E-commerce Product team, and partnering closely with creative teams to build new user experiences. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio that demonstrates previous work on e-commerce websites, and at least 3 years of UX/UI design experience. You MUST have experience with e-commerce websites to be considered for this role.
- Partner closely with creative teams to build new user experiences
- Use tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, Principle & Invision to wireframes, site maps, flow diagrams & interactive prototypes
- Use strong knowledge of user-centered design process & tools and act as an advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle
- Follow or stretch design patterns, as needed
- Communicate ideas & concepts clearly & concisely, tailoring the content to the audience
- Interpret needs, objectives & direction from multiple sources of input & integrate feedback
- Leverage site analytics tools to identify opportunities to improve the site experience
View 7 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an Interaction Designer / User Experience Designer
- A great portfolio that demonstrates your skills in user experience & product design
- Proven experience working on e-commerce websites with large product catalogs & unique interactive features
- Understanding of the retail customer journey & how to design for it
- Familiarity with user interface guidelines & best practices for all major platforms: Mac, Windows, IOS, Android
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for creating useful and functional online experience
- Organized, able to think beyond what is asked for, acts independently & juggles multiple projects & competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Inquisitive, team oriented & collaborative
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.