Position: UI/UX Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: December 2018
Rate: up to $85K DOE
Job Description: A start up HR/software company is seeking two FULL TIME UI/UX Designer to join their team! The ideal UI/UX Designer will be the product owner and build specs for the engineering team from the ground up.
* Strong UX design portfolio showing wireframes and high fidelity prototypes
* Experience with user research, usability testing, wireframing & prototyping, visual design, etc.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
NICE TO HAVES:
* Experience in software or HR industries
* Act as the product owner for features
* Be able to present ideas to internal and external stakeholders
* Take technical concepts and make them intuitive
* Develop UI mockups and prototypes
* Validate designs with user research and surveys
* Handle entire design process from start to finish (user research, user personas, prototyping, whiteboarding, wireframing, and etc.)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$85000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.