Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UI/UX Designer
Location: McLean/Vienna, VA
Status: Freelance/ Contract
Estimated Duration: 40HRS/WK for 5+ Months (option to extend)
Starts: Interviewing Next Week
A client in McLean, VA is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team on a long term contract with the possibility to extend.
This assignment is onsite in McLean, VA.
This UX/UI Design will be working on a new web app, guiding the UX and UI from start to launch.
This UI/UX Designer will:
- Work with product managers and developers to advance the user development of the new features (visually, interaction, etc)
- Apply traditional design philosophies, user research, and customer insights to inform product features and interfaces
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and stakeholders; make adjustments based on user feedback.
- Design and illustrate visual graphics (e.g. images, sketches, and tables) such as wireframes, mockups, storyboards, process flows, sitemaps, prototypes, or others as appropriate.
- Design graphic user interface elements and navigation components, like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons, search fields, and more, in accordance with established style guides and branding guidelines.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
Qualifications for this UI/UX Designer include:
- 5+ years of UI/UX Design experience for digital products
- Experience designing for web apps; cloud-based app experience a plus
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, and other wireframing tools
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and/or Github a plus
- Experience participating in all aspects of the design process to understand the user journey, frame problems, define insights, and create compelling visions.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.