Position: UI/UX Designer - Full-time Opportunity (Tampa, FL)
Location: Tampa - St. Pete
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Rate: $70,000/year +/- DOE
Become an integral part of a creative team that it making a huge impact in the digital world as a UI/UX Designer.
Our client, a national marketing agency, is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their team for a full-time opportunity The UX/UI Designer will think about the entire customer experience and have a knack for making a consumer's journey simple, streamlined, and easier to navigate.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement new product directions solutions, experiences and visuals.
* Execute visual design including the stages of concept to completion, including building out front-end assets (HTML/CSS).
* Ideation that encourages and overcomes complex design obstacles to create simple and user-friendly designs.
* Effectively communication design ideas by creating wireframes, user flows, storyboards, process flows and site maps.
* Present key milestone deliverables and design concepts to executive level stakeholders and peers.
* Create and sponsor best practices, design guidelines and standards across various brands.
* BS/MS in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction or relevant field of study.
* Previous and proven UX/UI experience.
* Strong UX/UI Design portfolio.
* Proficient in creating wireframes, user flows, storyboards, process flows and site maps.
* Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or other visual design and wireframing tools.
* Comfortable working with UX/design testing solutions tools (Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.).
* Previous experience working with time-based or motion design (video preferred).
If you're qualified and interested reply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Salary: $70,000/year +/- DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.