Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UI/UX Designer
Location: City of Chicago
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing to start Mid-May
Rate: Depending on experience
Healthcare client has an immediate need for a hybrid UI/UX Designer with experience working on enterprise level system design.
The ideal candidate will be a hybrid UX Designer and Visual Designer,being stronger with Interaction Design.
**Experience with enterprise level projects is key!
REQUIRED skills for the UX/UI Designer:
* Strong skills in production-based digital designs using web toolkits and style guides
* Experience producing mock-ups and user flows
* An ability to use a digital style guide to theme the Provider web toolkit for the sites at a level that a development team can translate and produce
* Proficiency using Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, and 508c/WCAG AA design compliance
Desired experience of the UX/UI Designer:
* Experience with enterprise-level digital products
* Experience in healthcare, financial, or large-scale consumer facing platforms
* Experience with Artificial Intelligence(AI) and/or Chatbots a plus
This is a 40 hour a week, onsite, freelance opportunity slated to last through the end of the year with a possibility to go full-time after.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.