Position: UI/UX Designer
Estimated Duration: 2-Year Contract
Starts: August 20, 2018
Rate: up to $38.73/HOUR
UI/UX Designer needed for a contract to hire role, starting as early as August 20 in Downtown Austin! This assignment is with a well-known client in the financial, insurance and information technology space.
In this role, as a UI/UX Designer, you will have to:
- Design and execute integrated visual solutions, while applying visual design language throughout a system of UX experiences.
- Apply experience and knowledge of responsive design to different screen sizes, design principles, software and processes.
- Participates in the creation of design concepts and/or prototypes for use in usability testing.
- Serve as a resource to less experienced team members.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- 3-5 years of experience; formal BA/BFA degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years of Visual UI design, designing for accessibility is a plus
- A portfolio that exhibits your work as a Systems Thinker, Human Centered Design/Design Thinking.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.