Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UI/UX Designer
Location: St. Louis
Status: ONSITE - Freelance
Estimated Duration: Through end of 2019 into 2020+
Starts: Interviewing Today!
Rate: Up to $37.50/hour
Our corporate client has a HOT need for a UI/UX Designer through the end of the year to create engaging and effective visual design solutions for web, desktop, mobile, and tablet application interfaces.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Create compelling visual designs while working within the established styles and standards
- Closely collaborate with Technology and Business teams to solve for complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Generate multiple visual design concepts that meet product requirements, clearly articulate the relative merits of each concept, and make considered recommendations for which would best meet the project goal
- Create and organize production assets
UI/UX Designer Qualifications:
- Proficiency in laying out Web design
- Strong visual design or interaction design portfolio of recent web, mobile, tablet, and software design projects
- Strong design communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Prototyping experience (tools such as Axure, Invision and experience preferred in making more than just linear, hot-spot driven prototypes) is required
- Must be able to comfortably utilize the Adobe suite (Photoshop, In Design, etc.)
- Understanding of the distinction between wireframes and visual design
- Strong proficiency working on a Windows operating system (cannot be comfortable only on Mac/Apple OS)
Other UI/UX Designer Skills:
- Previous large company experience is a huge plus
- Collaborative attitude
- Ability to quickly understand concepts and contribute value
- Ability to effectively take direction and work somewhat autonomously while staying on task
- Strong conceptual skills (i.e., deciphering whiteboard diagrams and pencil sketches)
- Comfortable with frequent iteration to designs based on feedback from users and business partners
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$37.50 per hour