Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UI/UX Designer
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: March 2020
Rate: Around $45/hr depending on experience OR the equivalent FT salary
Our health and wellness client is looking for a self-starter UX/UI Designer to join its team 40 HOURS A WEEK!. The UX/UI Designer will be responsible for designing intuitive and innovative products and features that have a measurable impact on clients.
Our ideal candidate will be a UX/UI Designer who is curious about the wellness industry, organized and always wants to tweak and improve their design skills.
The UX/UI Designer will collaborate with the Product Team, the Coaching Team and the Technology Team to create impactful online and mobile user experiences.
UX/UI DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the design process from concepting through finalized visual design
- Create wireframes, prototypes, user flows and storyboards as appropriate for each new project
- Present designs and defend perspective within internal teams
- Maintain and manage digital brand consistency including but not limited to typography, interface design, colors and best practices
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, and/or other tools necessary for the position
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$45 per hour