Do you want want to make a difference solving interesting problems? Do you want to influence the direction of your career and play a key role in shaping an application's design? Do you love good typography and are excited about creating a scalable design system?
If you answered "Yes!" to all of those questions, then you might be a great fit for BriteCore. As a member of our design team, you will work with an excellent group of engineers to solve complex problems with clear, effective design. Currently, we are looking for a UI/UX designer who is able to contribute to the entire design process at BriteCore. This includes:
- Creating initial design sketches and workflows
- Coding up designs in HTML and CSS
- Testing designs with real users.
If you have expertise in these areas, please apply with us today!
Benefits and Compensation
- $40k-$60k based on experience and proven performance
- Benefit from working alongside and observing a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible schedule
- Relaxed work environment
- Remote work
- Flexible learning time - explore your ideas and new technologies on the clock
Technologies You Will Utilize
- Sketch, Balsamiq, or other wireframing tools
- Adobe Creative Suite
- SCSS, PostCSS
- Command Line (previous experience a plus, but not required)
We'll expect you to
- Create usable designs around complex workflows
- Inform design decisions with data, user testing
- Communicate clearly
- Welcome feedback and collaboration
- Be friendly, confident, and patient with others
- Have a keen sense for what makes an attractive UI
- Stay up on industry best practices and trends
About the Company
At BriteCore, we build gorgeous, scalable, and usable cloud-based insurance software. This is a company where design is deeply valued and has a seat at the table. We have created a team of top performers developing modern systems for the insurance industry. Our team enjoys working together, and takes tremendous pride and ownership in our platform. The environment is progressive - we are building a modular design system for use across all of our products. We love great technology and design and it shows in every aspect of our product. Our team enjoys a flexible, balanced, and stimulating environment. We promote a high quality of life for our employees by allowing them to choose their own schedule and location. Bring creativity, focus, and productivity to your job, and enjoy 40 hour work weeks, flexible paid time off, and remote work.
If you don't hear from us, you can guarantee an interview by sending us a great submission for the following project:
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.