We have a great opportunity for a UX Design Specialist to join a well known client in San Antonio for a year long contract role!
In this role:
* Deliverables include the information architecture and wireframes for various digital channels (e.g., the web, smart phones, tablets, kiosks, email, desktop, etc.).
* Provide quality control for UI through project completion
* Collaborating with designers to produce a best-in-class user experience based on business requirements
* Facilitates the creation of user experiences by partnering with stakeholders and subject matter experts to define requirements
Ensuring that the interfaces created or altered in response to new requirements are reviewed and/or approved by the following:
1. Content - To ensure that text content is error-free and conforms to the organization's general stylistic standards
2. Usability - To ensure that the interfaces are ea sy for members to understand and use to accomplish their goals
3. Standards & Design - To ensure that the new interfaces are consistent with site-wide conventions
4. Member Experience Reviews
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience in Communication Arts, User Experience, Human Factors or Psychology
* Experience in User Experience design for both desktop and mobile interfaces
* Experience with elicitation of user experience requirements including charrette, sketching, and drafting of personas and user scenarios
* Strong Information Architecture experience required
Salary: US$37 - US$51 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.