We seek a User Experience Intern to work alongside our User Experience Designers. This is an entry-level position in our User Experience Department. Candidates must be available to work on-site for at least 20 hours a week during the school year, with the potential to work 40 hours a week. Juniors, Seniors, and recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
You will learn from some of the best minds in the industry on how to make a compelling, simple and powerful user interface for online interactions. Key learnings include how to create site maps, functional specifications, wireframes, prototypes and other client deliverables. Depending on your experience, you may have responsibility for smaller projects as you grow into your position. This is a great entry-level opportunity to develop a solid foundation as you become a full-fledged Associate User Experience Designer.
View 2 job postings at MCD Partners
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Develop and annotate wireframes, schematics, process flows, and sitemaps for web solutions under the direction of others on our User Experience team.
- Knowledge of web/handset/device design and user-centered design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strong collaborator and a self-starter with "can-do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, or Moqups
- Bonus points for knowledge of inDesign, Photoshop, and Axure
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your interest in our openings. Qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or faxes please. Direct applicants only, no third-party staffing inquiries please. MCD Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.