The successful User Experience (UX) Designer will assist work on
the Clinical Workforce Platform that helps health systems and
universities co-manage the complex workflows associated with the
fluctuating capacity to train medical, nursing, and allied health
students in care settings. Clinician Nexus is able to help leaders
see the volume and quality of the clinician pipeline learning in
their care settings today.
What we offer today:
Our products talk to one another. We're the first solution that
helps both care settings and academic institutions co-manage their
student clinical experiences in one platform.
- Student Management, a platform that connects care settings with
affiliated colleges, universities, and students to manage students
and teach according to workforce demands.
- Clinical Placements Management, a platform that connects
colleges and universities with affiliated care settings to manage
and monitor clinical placements and clinical learning
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The User Experience (UX) Designer will work on various projects
related to the end user experience from the marketing website
through their entire journey in the platform. The UX Designer role
requires a high level of collaboration with the engineering team,
product team, customer experience team, and customers.
- Evaluate and improve upon existing applications and their UX
(user experience) effectiveness.
- Run user acceptance testing for new features, changes, or
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user
- Communicate scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end
experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people
working on a product.
- Work with creative directors and visual designers to
incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished
- Develop and maintain design wireframes (basic mock-ups of
applications) and specifications.
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall
design elements to include in UX design experiences.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey
project plans to clients and senior management.
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to
gather feedback on user's ease of use and satisfaction interfacing
on company websites and products.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or
product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and
fonts allowing for interface edits as needed.
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high
traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through
various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
- Combine interface design concepts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and
implementing UX design.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to
create top-performing interfaces for clients.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current
design strategy and technologies.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when
communicating with customers and clients.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to
optimize data for the best possible outcome.
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping.
- Adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/goals.
- Preferred qualifications: MSc/MBA, previous work or education
in an agile environment, familiarity with component-based web
- Proactively cultivate a diverse, inclusive and equitable
- Exude strong professional presence and demeanor.
- Self-start and successfully assist with complex project
deliverables in a very driven and evolving organization.
- Commit to the criticality of attention to detail and
appreciation for visual communication of ideas.
- Work effectively with ambiguity.
- Willingly contribute to project success regardless of type of
task (i.e., "roll up the sleeves approach" to teamwork).
- Demonstrate selfless collaboration.
- Are intellectually curious; proactively demonstrate a passion
for continuous learning, and a desire for diversity in thought,
experience and ideas.
- Commit to delivering work on time with the highest level of
- Self-reflect and actively participate in your own development,
as well as the development of others.
- Communicate openly and directly with team members.
- Have a sense of humor and be yourself.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that
does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for
employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1
visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
SullivanCotter is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law or marital