Our client, is looking for a User Interface Designer (with UX knowledge) to join their team for a long term engagement.
The User Interface Designer will work onsite at the client's office in Center City.
The User Interface Designer's RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Work with a team of interactive designers to research and develop UX and UI strategy
- Candidates will produce concepts, wireframes, comps and more for various stakeholders
- Collaborate with copywriters and business stakeholders for successful marketing related launches
- Take projects from exploratory and conceptual version, through to final production assets
- Minimum 4 years of UI and visual design experience within a digital agency or product team
- A portfolio that showcases several recent e-commerce designs is REQUIRED for consideration
- Working knowledge of Sketch and Photoshop
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute against multiple projects running in parallel paths
- Significant experience in iconography, symbol design, and data visualization
- Expert typesetting and typographic design skills - Deep knowledge of cross-platform web/mobile usability standards and UI specifications
- Experience leading development of comprehensive and versatile digital design systems
- Understanding of design and technical capabilities/limitations of leading email and browser technology
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.