Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our agency client is looking to hire a UX Architect to join their strong digital department.
We are ideally looking for candidates located in the Midwest.
The UX Architect will be responsible for improving the user experience across all digital properties for their clients. This role has a strong focus within wireframing, sitemapping and prototyping. We are looking for a guru in this space. The UX Architect will be the second in command to the Digital Director. This is a brand new role to the agency so the right fit will have leadership capabilities and be the true advocate for UX.
Day to day:
- Develop information architecture, specifically for websites, landing pages and apps.
- Create sitemaps and URL structures in collaboration with SEO and digital team members.
- Create low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes depending on the project need.
- Facilitate wireframe brainstorm sessions with cross-discipline team members.
- Define opportunities and methodologies for user experience testing, including card sorting exercises, prototype testing and more.
- Proactively educate, challenge and empower others throughout the company.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of UX expertise
- Leadership experience and/or capabilities
- Agency experience is very highly preferred
- Working knowledge and experience building sitemaps and wireframes using Adobe XD (or similar)
- WCAG 2.0 ADA compliance
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge and experience with digital CMS such as WordPress, Drupal and home-grown systems.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to advocate for UX
Mobile app experience
Salary: Up to US$95000 per year