Our agency client in Scottsdale is growing and looking for a UX Architect to join their team. If you are someone that can work well under pressure and navigate a lot of moving parts, this job could be a great fit!
If you geek out on IA/UX principles and methodologies, this is a great opportunity!
What you will be doing:
- You are a crucial part to the process of developing action based promotional web sites and mobile experiences
- Develop site maps, user journey flows, interactive wireframes of promotional mobile applications and responsive websites
- Work directly with creative and technology teams to assess capabilities and limitations within design
- Present and review deliverables with clients
- You are designing the flow of the entire web promotion / incentive based program or loyalty based campaign
What you need to know:
- 3+ years of experience as information architect, interaction designer or UX Specialist
- Strong background translating specifications into design decisions
- Must have experience and portfolio that showcases site maps, user flows, wireframes and knowledge of UI / UX
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred
- Advanced skill set with tools including Visio, AxureRP as well as MS Office
- Familiar with social media API's, web design, mobile and app user interface design experience
- Best Fit? Someone who is confident, works fast and diligently and takes ownership for their role in the company.
- Great compensation and benefits. Well tenured agency with a lot of opportunity for growth and working in a fun environment on really unique promotional campaigns and projects!!!
Salary: US$30.00 - US$33.00 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.