Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Content Strategist
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Estimated Duration: 1 Year- Potential to Extend
Starts: End of September
Rate: Up to $70 an hour
Does investment speak come to you easily? Have a background in making technical content translate to a wide variety of users?
Our financial services client is seeking a UX Content Strategist to join their team for a 1 year long engagement with the potential extend. This role will be 40 hours a week and WFH during COVID-19.
The UX Content Strategist must have at least 5+ years' experience, a Bachelor's degree and experience in asset management, investment banking or hedge funds is highly sought after.
The UX Content Strategist will be responsible for:
- Working in an accelerator environment where you work on iterations of products and work hand-in-hand with researchers, UX designers and developers on a daily basis.
- Developing interactive flows, multistep processes and forms from a content perspective
- Translating technical jargon, lingo and processes from Product Managers to every day users
- Gathering data and user feedback along the product lifecyle to enhance the consumers journey
- Keeping the end user in mind at all stages of the process
- Making the content and communications in a more conversational style and ensuring it is cohesive
- Microsoft Office
- Experience in Confluence or Sketch or InVision
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.