Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Content Strategist - San Bruno via Company Shuttle!
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $68/hr
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a UX Content Strategist to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
The UX Content Strategist will be responsible for the following:
- Create content for a variety of web and mobile projects, including end to end user and workflows, toolkits, release notes, transactional emails_, and more
- Conduct content audits and create value propositions
- Solve complex problems, collaborating with others to create a cohesive content design system
- Help enhance navigation, data, content, flows and page elements
- Create language and word choices that help our members successfully complete tasks with minimal friction while increasing product satisfaction
- Mentor business stakeholders, product partners and other team members on best practices
- Work autonomously, but know when to seek out feedback
The ideal UX Content Strategist should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- Extremely familiar with basics of user experience design
- Experience engaging with product and design teams to create value propositions and other content resources
- Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task text that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion
- Familiar with accessibility standards and how to write for screen readers
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities
- Comfortable working independently, but aware of when to seek feedback from senior UX leaders and managers
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Familiar with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis and research planning and execution
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years content creation experience
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.