Position: UX Design Lead (eCommerce)
Location: St. Louis
Status: Freelance, onsite, 40 hrs/wk, possible $125-$150K FT position
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $50-$75/hr; DOE
Our B2B corporate client is seeking a long-term freelance UX Design Lead with 6-10 years of experience who will be responsible for leading the vision for unifying the company's digital customer experiences via user-centered, interactive design and design research, providing highly analytical and creative ideas.
UX Design Lead Requirements:
* 5 years' user experience architecture and design for ecommerce, web and mobile properties.
* 4 year Degree required in graphic, multi-media, web design or closely related field.
* Scrum Agile Methodology experience=
* Serious UX design chops!!!!
* Exceptional design skills, production value
* Strong knowledge of web standards and best practices, including responsive design
* Strong knowledge of key web metrics that drive traffic, sales, and conversion
* Strong knowledge of style guide production and brand evolution
UX Design Lead candidates will preferably have eCommerce experience working at a large corporate company.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50 - US$75 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.