Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Design Lead
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right person is identified
Our client is building a platform to help companies and their employees do their best work possible anywhere in the world. In a world where people are no longer tied to a single desk, our client wants to break down boundaries and ensure that they are protected from financial, personal and other risks, and maximize the opportunities that come with work travel.
They are seeking a UX Lead with product experience to join their team to guide them through this initiative. They already have one version of their product in the market currently being used by individual and enterprise customers (e.g., Paypal). There is a long product roadmap and they are looking for someone to own the execution of this roadmap.
The UX Lead will be the lead designer with an opportunity to build a small team in the near future.
*In order to be considered for this role, you should have managed at least one designer for a meaningful time period.
You should also RESPOND BACK with answers to the following questions:
* What is your favorite (digital) product and why?
* Is there a product you use every day, and wish you could overhaul large parts of its user experience?
* How soon can you start?
* What's your comp expectation?
AS THE UX LEAD, YOU WILL:
* Solve complex problems with innovative and elegant designs
* Have 5+ years hands-on experience creating rapid prototypes, user stories, research, concept sketches, storyboards, information architecture, interaction design, user experience, interface design, visual design, infographics
* Experience with complex products that have a lot of underlying data
* A strong portfolio or work samples showcasing UX prowess, creativity, critical thinking, and fluency in best practices for user* centered design
* Broad experience designing web and mobile applications coupled with an ability to synthesize complexity of all sorts and a strong intuition for simplicity
* Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision and Framer, is a must
* Articulate communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills with an ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively
* Experience working with startups and a demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi* task in an agile environment
* Good attitude, hunger to learn, and driven by desire to teach, mentor and learn
* Individual contributor who can work well with a small, tightly-knit team
Our client is building a platform to help companies and their employees do their best work possible anywhere in the world. In a world where people are no longer tied to a single desk, our client wants to break down boundaries and ensure that they are protected from financial, personal and other r isks, and maximize the opportunities that come with work travel.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.