Position: UX Designer
Location: City of Chicago
Estimated Duration: ongoing, 40 hours, 3-6 months
Starts: Ready to Interview!
Rate: Up to $40, but can be flexible for right fit
Our innovative client is seeking a UX Designer to join their team on a long term freelance basis.
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of experience.
The most ideal UX Designer will understand design patterns as they relate to product and application design in addition to websites.
Your experience should include product design - web, mobile first, responsive - working within a Scrum team, and you should have a strong portfolio showing core UX design skills, data visualization, and dashboards.
UX Designer candidate will have:
- Experience creating site maps, wireframes, and customer journeys
- Ability to quickly prototype designs in tools such as Adobe XD, InvisionApp, or Adobe CC
- Translating low fidelity wireframes and prototypes into effective and appealing interfaces
Responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring existing UI guidelines and standards are followed during the development and maintenance of the product/site
- Conducting and participating in product usability testing
- Contributing to planning and daily stand ups with development team in an Agile workflow
- Proactively recognizing UX gaps in design and proposing solutions
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.