Position: UX Designer
Location: Other Areas
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: Weeks
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $55/hr
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a UX Designer to join their team onsite 40 hours/week.
The UX Designer will be responsible for the following:
* Creates the User Experience designs (user interface design comps, visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets) for medium-sized, diverse projects (i.e. new user experience) for both internal users and customers
* Designs dashboards, reports and user experience tailored to consuming big data
* Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience design and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
* Leads medium-sized, diverse, cross-functional User Experience (UE) projects (i.e. new check-out system of 70+ pages) to generate the overall user experience solution and deliver usability on product within feasibility limits
* Manages project team User Experience (UE) deliverables
* Supports User Experience strategy and innovation
The ideal UX Designer should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
* A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve for both business requirements and customer needs
* Stellar interaction skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces)
* Stellar visual skill (attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
* Excellent grasp of the design thinking and process including Product/Interaction/Visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, or Zeplin
* Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale
* Bachelor's Degree and 4 years design experience OR Master's Degree and 3 years design experi ence OR 6 years design experience or equivalent practical experience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.