Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer - Amazing Long-term Freelance!
Location: West LA
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
eCommerce CPG subscription company is seeking a UX Designer to join their team!
This is an onsite ongoing freelance opportunity that could transition in to a full time / salaried position come early 2020.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Report in to the Head of Product & CTO
- Lead design for native and adaptive web features across mobile, desktop and tablet
- Create user journey flows, wireframes, detailed specifications of behaviors and more
- Use user research data to inform decision choices
- Help implement and maintain brand design system
UX Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years of Product / UX Design experience
- Proficient in Adobe UX, Sketch, Omnigraffle and Axure
- Fluency in usability and interaction design
- Excellent sense of visual design (layout, typography)
- Experience designing for both desktop + mobile
- Animation skills are a bonus!
- Experience using JIRA is a bonus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.