Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer
Location: West Phoenix
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $80,000, DOE
Our client, in the e-commerce space is seeking a talented UX Designer with some strong design experience to join their team full-time.
This will be remote to start, but will eventually need to commute to the office. You will be responsible for optimizing conversions on all digital platforms through design, clean implementation and ongoing testing.
What you will be doing as a UX Designer:
- Optimize mobile and web through design, applying improvements and A/B testing for error
- Use modern UX design to mock up potential improvements
- Set-up and monitor test for all applied improvements
- Working with a developer and creative design through Photoshop - Adobe Creative Suite
- Create regular reports for the Director outlining what has been accomplished, and the next steps
- Monitor web trends and the companies user behavior
- Work with the director to prioritize and address UX pain points for the customer throughout all four divisions of the company
What you need to know as a UX Designer:
- Adobe Creative Suite - primarily Photoshop
- Some knowledge of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Understand data and use analytics tools such as but not limited to: Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, etc
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$80000 - US$81000 per year + DOE