Position: UX Designer - Freelance to Fulltime
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $35 - $55/hr Freelance
$70 - $100K upon conversion to Full time
A corporate client based in DTC is looking for a UX Designer to join its team on an onsite, ongoing and freelance to possible full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will be able to take a concept and develop the interaction design architecture and build wireframes to demonstrate the functionality, with little hand holding - all while delivering high quality, polished design documentation, including prototypes to unify the vision and ensure efficient development.
- 3-5+ years of experience in user-centered design methodology, including style guides, design systems and/or pattern libraries, across mobile, web, and 10' devices
- Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, and Sketch
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical, effectively communicative, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines
- Bachelors or Masters degree in human-computer interaction, cognitive psychology, or an equivalent amount of education and experience
- Experience with prototyping tools
This is an onsite, 40+ hours per week and 3+ months freelance to possible full-time opportunity. There could be occasional work sessions in downtown Denver.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$35 - US$55 per hour + $70k-$100k/yr
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.