Position: UX Designer (Full Time)
Location: South Denver Metro
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $105,000 - $110,000 + benefits
Large company located in South Denver is looking for a UX Designer to join their team, onsite direct hire, full time.
This UX Designer will be a vital member on the Corporate Communications team, designing products that directly impact the employee experience.
- Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methodology leadership to digital applications from concept to launch
- Be the voice for the employee experience within the organization
- Understands both front-end development and backend system capabilities
- Create designs and experiences for both web and mobile interfaces
- Create personas and journey maps as a foundation to project work
- Brainstorm and work within cross-functional team tounderstand expectations, priorities, and necessary deliverables, wireframe and design to help solve problems
- 3-6 years UX design experience (at least 60% focus on UX)
- Proficient with common Interface Tools (Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Sketch)
- Bachelor's degree in Design, related field or equivalent real world experience
- Experience leading complex UX projects and basic understanding of UX best practices
- Ability to demonstrate basic UI design skills via portfolio
- Experience creating highly-detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows within consumer applications
- Strong client (presentation) communication skills and the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience with project estimation, planning and facilitating user research and usability tests including A/B and multi-variant testing
- Experience creating personas and employee journey maps
This UX Designer will be on a communications team, so any previous experience with news corporations or publishing would be ideal!
This is a full time, onsite opportunity in South Denver.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$105000 - US$110000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.