Position: UX Designer + Information Architect - SAN FRANCISCO
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 1 Year
Rate: Up to $65/hr - DOE
Our Fortune 500 financial services client is seeking a UX Architect to join their team.
This UX Architect will work closely with content strategists, developers, QA analysts, project managers and UX designers to provide a balance of the following: consultation, design ideation, task analysis, research analysis, observation, site mapping, web metrics analysis, specification creation, user testing, wireframing, storyboarding, sketching, flow modeling, digital prototyping, and presentation delivery.
- 6+ years as a UX Architect or a related role, such as a UX Specialist, Design Researcher, Human Factors Specialist, or Human-Computer Interaction Specialist
- UX/IA samples that show evidence of design problem solving, UX strategy, and modeling of user needs for web-based and websites
- Experience working within an agency, research, or marketing services environment where coordination between roles is imperative
- Proficiencies in OmniGraffle, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional, Power Point, and Visio
- Financial institution, enterprise or similar vertical subject matter expertise
- Understanding of information taxonomy, wayfinding, SEO, and methods to improve web performance and content authority
40 hours/week onsite for 12 months.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$55 - US$65 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.