Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a fun and creative mid-sized agency in East Providence RI, is looking for a UX Designer to join their team full-time onsite (although starting remotely & remote flexibility in the future may be a possibility)!
The UX Designer will be reporting into the SVP of Experience Strategy and Design and will be responsible for:
- Consulting with clients on the right user-centered discovery, design, & process techniques
- Creating task flows/user flows, wireframes, prototypes, site maps, & specs., etc.
- Conducting research through focus group, A/B testing, & workshops
The ideal UX Designer will have:
- 5-7 years of user research and design prototyping
- A bachelor's degree in Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science, or Human Factors
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, and/or Sketch
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups and showcases energy, creativity and enthusiasm for experience design
- Knowledge of ADA WCAG 2.0 AA compliance guidelines a plus!
Sound like you? All interested and qualified candidates apply now!