Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: UX Designer
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: 5+ Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $40/hour
Our client is seeking a UX Designer with 5+ years of professional experience for an exciting and rewarding temp-to-hire position.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Leads the creative technology approach and solution design for UX
- Produces and directs web-based, interactive prototypes that support client and user feedback
- Works with product owners and end users to conceptualize the user experience of a project
- Develops UX approaches and solutions in concepts, layouts, and sketches to gain team buy-in/approval and user/client feedback
- Introduces user experience methodologies to provide clear direction and objectives for the team
- Participates in ongoing training to maintain current & develop new creative technology skills
UX Designer Qualifications:
- Experience with HTML/CSS, responsive design, cross-device considerations, hybrid mobile apps
- In-depth understanding of design, development, and UX best practices/trends
- Hand-coding HTML emails according to best practices including responsive/mobile emails.
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Visio, OmniGraffle, InVision, Balsamiq, Axure, and any other prototyping tools)
- Strong Bootstrap3 is fine but Boostrap4 is highly preferred
- Experience in usability best practices/methodologies, information architecture principles and user research, including creating personas and journey maps, and conducting usability studies and surveys
Candidates MUST HAVE a strong digital portfolio demonstrating breadth and depth in UX/visual design, conceptual thinking, and creative problem solving across platforms to be considered!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$40 per hour