Position: UX Designer
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 7 Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $49/hr
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a UX Designer to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available.
The UX Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Translate concepts into customer flows, journey maps, and wireframes
- Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for multiple devices and interfaces
- Inspire and bring new ideas to the team through staying in the know of current design trends
- Design for big data and find solutions that to improve the daily lives of our associates
- Participate in design critiques by presenting your work, capturing feedback, and giving constructive feedback on your peer's work
- Work within brand established design guidelines and collaborate with team members to ensure consistency across designs
- Provide mentorship to less experienced designers
- Understand technical limitations
- Produce handoff ready work for tech team, including producing redlines and capturing assets
- Work with tech team to ensure designs are being implemented correctly and give fe edback
- Prepare and present work to team, partners, and leadership
The ideal UX Designer should possess the following (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- Is excited to be part of a fun and close-knit team, always learning and collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive associate centered experience
- Is an excellent teammate
- Has a sense of humor
- Enjoys coffee / breakfast hangouts and team outings
- Wants to be involved in design community within and outside of brand
- Is passionate and creative
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.